Personal Information Collection Statement
A. Purpose of Collection
- Personal data provided by you will be used by Eco-Greenergy Limited (the "Company") only for the purposes of handling your enquiry.
- Your enquiry may also be used for the compilation of statistics on the number and nature of enquiries received by the Company. The outcome of the resulting statistics will not be in a form that will identify your enquiry and any of your personal data.
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary. If you do not provide sufficient information, the Company may not be able to provide assistance to you.
B. Transfer of Personal Data
- Personal data in your enquiry, or copies of which, will be disclosed or transferred to parties relevant and necessary for the purposes as stated in paragraphs 1 and 2 above.
C. Access to Personal Data
- You have a right to request access to and correction of your personal data provided in your enquiry in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
- You should make your access request by writing an email to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the office specified in part D below.
- Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data provided in the enquiry. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged to offset the Company’s administrative and other costs to comply with your request.
- Enquiries concerning your personal data provided in your enquiry, including making access and corrections, should be addressed to:
Unit C, 4/F, China Insurance Building
48 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon, Hong Kong